Great Bag for Off road or on road riding.
Read Below an Actual Real Life Review of these saddlebags from the Owner of http://www.HeadDownThrottleBack.com used on his recent trip to Baja.
I really liked the bag. I was worried about attaching things to my bike in past trips to Baja because they usually fall off. The
Mojavi bag was very secure and I hardly noticed it was on. I never felt like it was in the way even when riding technical sections of Singletrack.
The zippers felt very sturdy and were still functional after getting quite dusty. They were also quite waterproof. They kept dust and water out.
The tool bag actually worked great. I was able to carry my tool wrap, CO2 cartridges and other items that needed to be accessed easily. I liked that I was able to take a lot of the weight out of my backpack and put it in the saddlebags. Will definitely be using again!
MoJavi Saddlebag – Specs & Features
• NEW! Volume: 13.5 liters (3 liters more – 2 × 6 liter side pockets + 1.5 liter tool pocket)
• NEW! Top-access rear mounting system — easier, more flexible adjustment (includes fender hooks and 30″ of ballistic webbing for mounting on tail rack, passenger handles or double thickness plastics)
• NEW! Removable center tool pouch with 2 cam-buckle straps — lash on additional gear, use tool pouch, or go naked
• Made in U.S.A.
• Dimensions: Center top pouch = 4″ tall x 9″ long x 5″ wide; side pouches = 4″ deep x 16″ long x 7″ wide
• Straps on/off bike in seconds
• Mounts without drilling or hardware required
• Slim, trim profile rides like it’s not even there
• Bomb Shell™: water resistant construction and rugged trucker tarp
• Beefy, water resistant YKK zippers